Question

So I have already asked here a question, about why I don't have enought orders despite fact that I have really low prices and some good guys said to me, that I am usually is not shown in the market despite the fact that price is lower that from other shops.
And my question is, maybe someone knows why it happens?
Thank you for your advices!
Your Marble Bricks! :)

Comments

• 13 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Prices low or not, you still need to sell something people want / need.
    It is not only about the price, or shipping. It is a range of different factors that gets you a sale.
  • Question wasn't about receiving orders, question was about why I am not showing in the market when you are searching for the exat parts, while I have the lowest price
  • Not for everyone, but some people do not see me
  • Hi there =),

I do see you, but I didn't buy anything from you due to the not having the parts that I need. Yes, few were there with lower prices than others, but I find it a bit unreasonable to make an order just for mere 1-3 lots with total of 5 parts, when the shipping costs would make about 90% of the order...

But the fact remains, that I do see your store and you do pop up in the Brick Owl magic when selecting all the shops =). So all seems to be correct for me =).

With regards,
  • Hm, alright, I will just hope that it will work for everyone as well, and just add more parts! :D
  • I looked at one of your items in your store, LEGO Medium Stone Gray Beam 1 (18654), the price there is 0.062. When I went to the main catalog and looked through the prices to find it I thought that I couldn't see it but it's listed there as 0.052 so I was looking at the wrong point. I think this is to do with tax. Could this be why you think some of your items aren't visible?
  • Probably yes, but if I don't have any registered company, so I don't have any VAT, so what is it? @Mrs Swoop
  • Your store price says it includes 20% tax, which would account for the difference. I'm in the UK, is it something to do with Brexit? There's something about having to pay import/export taxes now but I can't remember the details.
  • Yes, users in Norway and the UK always see prices with VAT included regardless or the store's tax status.
  • Ah alright this is due to the fact that Latvia is in European Union and UK and Norway is not in EU right?
  • ^^ Yes. Your prices will always show higher for users in countries where BO is required to collect VAT, which I believe at the moment is just the UK and Norway.
  • Ah, this bought countries are not small, but it's okay :D
  • both*, my english sometimes is somewhere on another level