lego hands

HI all. Just a quick question do lego hands have the Lego logo on them? If not how do well tell if they are the genuine part please?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Arms do have. If you are talking about those small (usually yellow) hands that can hold stuff, then I can't find any specific markings on my figures hands.
  • Just in case - arms have the Lego logo on the inner side of the arm touching the torso.
  • @WESTIEKATH one "fake" out there lacks the little ridges on the hand's pin to better hold inside the arm. I did notice those attached to several definitely-fake LEGO SW torso assemblies I ran into once. I've also never observed a logo on any LEGO hands.
  • I think the 'wrist' is square too. I've seen clones where this is round. Also the hand seems to be thicker on a genuine LEGO one.
  • Would qualify @P6tu's comment as NEWER arms have logo on. There are many geniune ones that don't.

With hands, the LEGO ones often have quite distinctive moulding marks on the bottom (flat) side when looked at with a glass.
  • Ok thank you all. The hands are so small I cannot see where they could put the Lego logo :o
  • Yeah, checked the arms and on older ones I do not have the Lego logo. But the attachment point to the torso has only one slit. I know that the aftermarket ones have a slit going though the whole attachment pin.

Regarding the hands wrists, then on older ones they seem to be quite square, yes, but on newer ones, they are a bit different. I found this page with a good close up picture:
    https://extraextrabricks.com/en_US/p/LEGO-minifigure-hands-yellow-pair/3373