Help with setting up shipping on my Brick Owl store

If you would be so kind to help me understand/set up shipping for my new store, I would greatly appreciate it. I won't be your competitor for long, I'm just selling my son's collection. My email is [email protected]. I'm in Colorado.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @white1020 , shipping is one of the toughest things to setup, but you CAN make it easier on you and your son by leveraging existing bands others have chose to share.

Multiple US sellers share our already setup bands in BO (including me): Go to MyStore > Settings > Shipping and click the blue "Shared Shipping Methods" button at the top of the screen.

From there, you can look for other US sellers that have bands similar to what you want (e.g., First Class Parcel, Priority Mail), and tailor them to your needs based on 1) the first three digits of your zip code, 2) any weight padding you want to include (a shared method should have a good explanation of it's calculations), and 3) the pricing you want (if you want to amend it).

Hope this helps you get the ball rolling, and welcome to BO! We LOVE competition - your success is everyone's success as it brings more buyers into the marketplace! :-)
  • Thank you so much!