Not sure what title to put here

Hi all, I am always asking for your help because of items I cannot find on brick owl. I am asking if it is possible to put up a new category where people like me can put a photo of an item we can not find for other members that know the information to get it entered into the catalogue. I am not worried about catalogue points just want to make the catalogue complete. To help other members that don’t have the knowledge that other members here have. Sadly if I get rejected a couple of times I just don’t bother anymore. Which is why I am putting this forward. Look forward to hearing comments on this one. And I know there are a lot of people out there that have a tremendous knowledge of Lego and I have always been much in awe of their knowledge.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • As a category i would guess it would go under the "Lego Questions" category.

Next up, i am confused about what you ask. You write to put a photo so other users can help you identify the brick ?
    What would that have to do with the catalogue ?
  • I think @Neiljones is envisioning is something like this: can't find/identify part -> post photo on forum -> part identified in forum -> update/add part in catalogue with forum-confirmed information/photo.
  • NeilJones I have one word for you (well link actually)
    Brickognize.com
  • Hi all thanks for you comments. What I am thinking of is a place where a photo can be posted of any item that is not in the catalogue/missing picture. So other users that know the system well and the item can list it. Too complete the catalogue and help all sellers and buyers. Hope this clarifies my suggestion a bit more.
This discussion has been closed.