Customized Picklists / invoices

Hey there, I want to open a brickowl store als private seller, to sell my used parts I don't need anymore.

My question is, if it is possible to send/print invoices/Picklists for every order.
And if it is possible to customize them, for example add the needed packaching type, like "Maxibrief 1" based on the dimensions of the order (this is basically used for the calculation of the Shipping costs on brickowl, so that shouldn't be a problem or not?)

I know there are a lot of professional programms for that, but that should be used only for professional sellers I think, because this programms are expensive.

Thanks for your help guys.

Have a nice evening and nice weekend.

Bye

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You can print invoices for every order by choosing the Invoice option from the order's menu dropdown and then using the Print function of your browser. You cannot email them though. While these are not customizable, in your use case above, you could put the appropriate packaging type on your private notes, which are visible in the pick list view to YOU but not on the invoice to the buyer. :-)
  • Thank u so much for your answer.

Have a nice day