Best way to sell Lego sets without minifigures

I have quite a number of Lego sets that I would like to sell, all without minifigures and boxes.
For example Lego set 7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack - I have listed as following:
All the pieces to build the speeder and cannon comes with building instructions. No box, minifigures or weapons.

Each time I have previously listed them, after the sale I let the buyer know that there's no minifigures or boxes.
The buyer then cancels the order, which is fine but a little frustrating.
Is it possible to upload a picture of exactly was included in the sale to help inform customers?
Or is there a better solution?
Thanks for your help

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You have another solution trying to sell it by parts, it will take more time, but you will earn more from it.
    When selling a set without minifigures, write in the description first words using caps lock that NO MINIFIGURES, because usually people don't read at all.
    Hope this helps
  • @cloudcity did you list your set using the status of INCOMPLETE, e.g,. New/Incomplete, Used/Incomplete. Then you describe in your listing the most *important* thing first (for most, that's the minifigs), e.g.,

NO MINIFIGURES, no box, but does include instructions.

That incomplete status is the key trigger for a buyer to then look at your details. :-) I do agree with @s010kr in that CAPS are your friend for that key part here (the missing minifigs). :-)

If it's a part of a set and it's missing entire major areas, e.g., you're selling just the rowboat, cat, rower from the Lighthouse set, I would not list that as a set at all - I would probably sell it as sep parts. :-)
  • Just my opinion here, but a "set" without the minifigs is just a pile of parts. With smaller sets like the Mandalorian Battle Pack, the value comes from the minifigs. If you're going to sell as an incomplete "set", price it accordingly or it will never move.