Help needed again

Hi all, I have been trying to find these I have trolled through page after half the page and have not been able to find these. I’ve put in 3004 and got 15 pages, but none of these appear within the 15 pages. The seat and the cup on a mottled background not a plain background. As always, your help is much appreciated.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • EL 7939 is likely from set 7939, if that helps...
    I cannot find the 911/phone brick here or in BL...
    The car with lap times (red) brick is on BL under 3004pb219, but is not in the BO catalog (you need to create it - the back should have Shell and Vodaphone logos).
    The taxi one is in neither system, either.
    Then I ran out of time, sorry! But you know for sure what one is and that it's not here... :-)
  • The yellow one at the bottom is from 60022, the two blue ones at the top are from a Scooby Doo set (not sure which one). The LEGO logo brick could be from a couple of sets (378, 686, 814).

The two black ones at the bottom are from 60197

The bottom left one with the globe is from 7733, but should be on a green brick
  • @brickadoon is correct, but he means dark blue for the seat and the cup from 60197!
  • @White Horse Bricks he does! It's a bit early in the morning to be doing this with any accuracy!
  • The two medium azure bricks (not blue) seem to be from https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-haunted-lighthouse-set-75903 (they appear on the small boat that Daphne is sitting in)
  • I could be wrong but the yellow bucket arm brick, top right, is unlikely to have a stickered version - none appear to be catalogued here or BL and in most cases I would have thought this side will be 'hidden' in the set. Probably applied in error, although I'm struggling to find the sticker on other parts.

It's possible that the 'Taxi' sticker came from an Ideas book from the 70s/80s. I used to have book 6000 and I have a 1x2 brick with a taxi sticker (although not the same one as pictured), and these are not catalogued here or BL.
  • Also I've found using Google Lens on your phone is useful in these circumstances. Not always foolproof, but might help...
  • Some could be custom stickers too...
  • Thanks all of you for all your help