new and have a question about it ;)

Hello

i am new to brick owl and it brings me a question
if i post inventory,is there a notification for members possible,like they have on BL,so they know what i have posted in my shop?

and i have been told to transfer feedback (756 on BL) to this account? is it so>?

thanks for any responds you might give me

Brickfarm Belgium

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I do not think you can be a "member" or something like that of a particular store here at brickowl.

But at your store page, you have the possibility to show your newest added parts to your shop, giving the buyers a view of what you have added lately.

Apart from that, i think most buyers here on brickowl, goes by the search"view" and then the first and best store they can find with a specific part they want.
  • When you put new inventory in your store BrickOwl automatically sends those notifications to everyone that has an item, that you put in your inventory, in their wishlist.

For the (temporary) feedback boost you have to contact admin, use the 'Contact Us' page to find the address.
  • If someone is "watching" specific items on their wishlist, they can signup to be auto-notified when a seller places the item on their store via email, similar to BL. :-)