About Mistakes

Hey everyone
I recently opened my lego store, and I already asked here for help to get first orders, thank you one person who decided to order some parts to become first and gave my some advices.
And now I want to ask my someone with big experience also can check out my store and say maybe I have some mistakes!
Thank you in advance!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would consider adding some shipping methods. A lot of people will back out if you only have 'request a quote' as not knowing the total cost before you commit is challenging.
  • Alright no problem, will be done
  • Hey can someone now check is there option for European Union please? If yes I will add for whole europe either
  • As a US peer, I would recommend you also add shipping methods for the United States - shipping here ranges from really cheap to insanely expensive, depending on the country, so having rates for at least smaller weight orders preset may help with your overseas orders. :-) When I do buy, I tend to only buy from stores that tell me the shipping up-front (unless it's a heavy set, in which case I expect to have to request quotes). That's just me, obviously, but over years of observation, people really tend toward wanting things "now" vs. waiting (unless it's a rare item), in my humble opinion. :-)

Also, you're still clearly adding inventory - I would not be too discouraged if you don't see a swathe of orders right away until you have a greater range of parts in your store.

It really looks great tho! As US, I cannot speak to if you have any tax settings correct, etc.

We wish you and your store great good luck, and congratulations on taking the plunge!!!
  • Thank you a lot!! About taxes everything is great for now, and about shippings I have found that I can ask for help from my local post, I will set everything so you can easily buy anything you want, thank you a lot for your help!!!