About Marketing

Hey guys, I really love lego since my early childhood, and now I have decided to open my bricklink and brickowl store, I had bought some lego parts, and now trying to sell them. But unfortunately I don't have any ideas how to get first orders.
Maybe someone with experience can give me some suggestion how they started their own stores :)
Thank you in advance everyone!

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome!

I tried placing a small order (5,-) but can't because you have a lot average and I do not meet the min lot average, which is fine normally but you don't have that many parts yet.

"The store has a minimum lot average, your cart must average EUR 1.50 per lot to Checkout from this store. Currently your lot average is EUR 0.86. You may want to purchase higher quantities of items already in your cart."

Keep adding parts.
  • Hm maybe I can somehow fix it? Or maybe I don't understand correctly how works lot average
  • It will be very helpful if you can say how the lot average works here
  • Or maybe you can suggest a number to set as lot average
  • edited February 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down
    See my screenshot, even when I buy all items you have for those lots I wont be able to buy because I will not reach the 1.50 euro average. Only thing I can do is buy something $$$ like a minifig to increase my average.

Maybe start with a minimum buy, instead of minimum lot average.

[edit]
    Without the minifig I get to 0.602 avg lot value.
  • Hey I changed it to zero, I think now it will work, can you check please? And thank you a lot with your help, I love lego community
  • It worked Erwin!! Thank you very much, if you want I can process your quote, or I can decline if it was just to test it, because now I know that it works!!!!
  • edited February 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Requested a quote, everything works now.

You can add some information about you and your shop, to make it look pretty (check how others do this).
  • All right I will make it pretty today, I have some ideas how to do it! Thank you a lot!