Hello! New store opened - save up to 60% on sets :)

Hello Brickowl community!

After 7 years of serving the BL community and other platforms, minifigworks has now made the jump to BrickOwl as well (at least temporarily) to see if there's interest in our offerings here! We've established a reputation for great prices and quality service, and if you check out our feedback on those other platforms you can see that. We're doing business on Brickowl as minifigoutlet, so come check us out and save some money!

https://minifigoutlet.brickowl.com/

Experienced sellers, a couple of questions:
* Do you see anything wrong with how my store is configured?
* Do you regularly sell sealed sets on Brickowl? Is there much of a market for that here?

Thanks so much for reading and have a great day everyone :)

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to BO, @minifigworks ! You'll find this a super-fun and friendly place to sell, with an absolutely fantastic admin and a great selling community. Be well, and we wish your store great success!

As we're both in Sunny (well, not today <s>) California, I did try to test the cart to see if your tax rate worked ok, but apparently taxes don't show until you're further along in the checkout process (and the store is closed, so I can't validate that for you).

Your settings appears to show a minimum order of $7.00, and shipping for a teeny part would be around $4.99 for you to me (which isn't too out of bounds with other sellers). I cannot really comment on your inventory size, as I focus on used parts vs. new sets.

I do like the blue color you went for on top, mixes well with BO's native top banner color! :-)

For the few sealed sets I've listed over the years, I do turn them around reasonably fast (let's say I list 10-20 a year, and they generally all flip in six months when set at competitive but NOT bottom pricing). :-) I think most BL sellers here use Bricksync or a service to keep their inventories synced between the two sites automatically.

Again, I hope all goes great for you here! I think you'll love it. :-)