Only offering Track and Trace

Hi all.

Until now, i have offered "normal" post shipping, without anything special, and if people wanted it, a higher paid shipping with Track and Trace.
But sometimes people write me back asking for the trace number, even though i would say i have a pretty explanatory note on the different shipping.

So with both me, and shoppers asking about it, my question is:
If i only offer track and trace shipment, at a higher price than normal, do any of you think i will lose orders since my shipment is high. Or how do you sellers out there, handle the shipping fees ??

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • At our store, we have always opted for shipping with tracking to ensure our customers' orders are safe and secure. This may come with an increased cost, but the peace of mind it offers our customers makes it worth it. We hardly ever receive inquiries about order whereabouts, as tracking information is provided for each order. All in all, we believe that shipping with tracking is the best option for our store and our customers.
  • Okay, that sounds good.
    I have activated the quota options just to have that as well. So i hope to get orders anyway, compared to about 100dkk more to pay for shipping now.