Make Recent Feedback page contain same info as View all Feedback

When I get a new feedback, I always like to see who left it and reference the order it came from. Currently to see this I need to click on my feedback number from my dashboard and then click on view all feedback to get this information. To me it seems like an unnecessary step. The last page has all the information that the first page has, only it contain much more info. So would it be possible to skip the recent feedback page or at least have it show the buyer and link to the order like it shows on the view all feedback page.
I hope this makes sense. But if you start by clicking on the feedback number, you will see the extra step to get to the buyer info.
Thanks,
Katie

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited February 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I think you just read my mind! Are you psychic?

I just took a look at my feedback and thought the same thing. I agree, I think when looking at the recent feedback if it would be possible to reference the order.

Chris
  • I don't know, are you sitting on tan couch with a computer on your lap watching a movie?
    JK ;)
    Katie

• a chair not a couch, but it is indeed tan! And not a movie, I am listening to Pandora and pulling orders. Well, I was pulling orders, now I am off to bed.

Chris
  • I was about to implement this, but after taking a look I prefer how it is now with only the basic information. I intend to add more to that profile page so providing the full feedback detail would clutter it up a bit I think.
  • I think they mean to add the view order button after the feedback sentence. So you can see which person added the feedback. This IMO does not clutter the page, but I'm not the programmer. :-)

Frank
This discussion has been closed.