Is there a count issue, or am I missing something? :-)

In the catalog part view under sellers, when you constrain to a country, it normally shows as the image does (take today). Note it says 10 sellers in the US for the Used/Good condition. Normally, I would then see 10 stores listed with their quantities, but the attached shows 8 stores instead. Part of me was wondering if it was instead moving to counting to total PARTS available, but that number is 13.

Is there an issue, has something changed, or am I just being dense about something? :-) I have noticed this multiple times the past few months, and never previously - the counts were always flawless.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It isn't happening with all items. I wonder if it could be something like there are 17 listings, but two stores that have them are closed, and therefore it shows only 15.
  • Could it be that there are sellers that don't ship within a certain time and therefor don't show up in the search, but are counted towards the available options?
  • edited January 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down
    We have a system where if a store has lots of duplicate lots, we only show the first few of them. When there are hundred of lots for sale, this is unnoticeable. However, clearly it is more confusing when there are less lots for sale. We have adjusted the system so it will show more of the duplicate lots when there are less lots available for an item.
  • Thank you so much, @Lawrence! Nice to know I wasn't being super-blonde. ;-)