Ability to delete a catalog submission

So, I've been having a productive couple of days, uploading pictures and adding dimensions, thinking to myself how wonderful it is to clear some of the backlog.

Then in my haste I have accidentally added a picture to the main catalog entry and not the colored version! I know, I know, I've done loads of picture submissions and I feel foolish for doing this. Luckily I realised soon after and submitted it correctly, but...

In the Catalog Submissions list the mistake is still there, mocking me for my errant ways.

Is there the possibility of adding a function for deleting a submission? Would save admin having to send a message explaining (in this case) what I already know. With set inventory submissions there is a delay functionality built in to allow for double checking, so even something like this would be helpful.

Or I could just be more on the ball...

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have run into that too - I end up resubmitting with a mea culpa note to admin, but I doubt they read newest to oldest, so no doubt I end up wasting their time! This would be helpful to all parties, IMHO! :-) +1
  • I would love this, too. Probably the only way to automatically fix things now is to submit the correct picture, and the admin can/will remove the incorrect one at that time.
  • I usually view submissions newest first, so aslong as you submit a note afterwards or a new submission it's usually fine
This discussion has been closed.