Add Additional "Next Page" Button on Part Page (Buy Tab)

When I go to the Buy tab of any part's detail page, I have to scroll to the very bottom to go to the next page of parts. For my use case (I'm just glancing at the count of sellers for the part at the top, then usually going to the next page), I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to get to the Next Page button(s). It would be useful if the Next Page button(s) were repeated at the top of the sellers list on the Buy tab.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • In my understanding, usually users would scroll down to look at the stores with the item for sale. When they get to the bottom, they would go to the next page. Could you clarify the use case where you want to go to the next page without looking at the list?
  • When I am pricing all stock I am entering, I like to display in the middle of the pack (weird way to price, I know). I glance at the total US sellers, divide by two, and let's say there's 102 US sellers for a part... I then want to jump to the 51st seller (which is 11 down on page 2) and see their price. I know at least one other seller that prices in that way. Admittedly, it's a bit odd. ;-)
  • Then again, if we had regional (country) price averages, I wouldn't have to do all that work... ;-)
  • edited January 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down
    On a related note - the last dozen of items on the first page always have higher prices than the first dozen on the next one. Which means that a cheaper item appears much further down the list than it should be. Screenshot attached. Prices shown are in Czech crowns.
  • edited January 2023 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Pikka unfortunately this is a result of the way tax is calculated "on the fly". We aren't able to calculate tax for hundreds of items and sort them in advance as it becomes too slow. We would reccomend pre-filtering by quantity or country for more accurate results
This discussion has been closed.