Forum post wont load

@Admin

All forum posts load with no problems except for one for some reason? It is the recent post on Google ad words. I click it, it loads but it only loads from the bold word "Forum" and up from there. So the post and everything below it is blank and I only see the BO header at the top. I was able to get it to work in IE, the issue is in FireFox (latest version 27.0.1)

Chris

PS: attached is a screen shot of what I see

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Happens to me sometimes when the internet connection is real slow. Perhaps do a hard refresh?
  • I just cleaned my history/cookies/etc. I also have very nice internet. Just did a speed test and I am currently clocking in at 31.6Mbps with an upload of 4.3Mbps.
    I also did a hard refresh. Nothing worked, it still wont load that one post. All others are working great.

Chris
  • I have the same problem with the same post and it seems to be caused by the adblock plus add-on, when I disable the add on the page displays without any problems.

Gerrit
  • I agree with your findings. I just disabled the "Adblock" ad-on in FireFox and it loaded with no problems. Maybe Lawrence could look into why this happened? At least I know if it happens again I know how to get in the post.
    Thank you for the quick fix.

Chris
  • Probably because the post url would have Adwords in it, which is an ad serving technology, which ad block decided to block.