Add feedback again

Dear BO members

Do we have the possibility to recreate the feedback given to a customer, I've deleted it by accident, but now the button to give feedback is gone?

Am I missing something?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • No I dont think you can.
  • Oh thanks, might be a new feature or do we have a reason why not this is impossible?
  • I would email Contact Us below and check if that's possible post-delete. I didn't even know we could delete feedback we leave, I learned something today. :-)
  • Hi @Calibrick
    Thanks again for the advisory, have done it.
    We have a great community here and you are one of the active ones contributing positively to it.
  • You can't replace a deleted feedback. Had a buyer once leave a neutral for an issue they hadn't contacted me about. After issue was resolved, they deleted their feedback, but couldn't place a positive when they tried. After contacted Lawrence, he said it was to prevent feedback retaliation or such. Which I can understand, but I feel like there should be at least one switch allowed, especially if its within a few days.
  • Thank you for the kind words, @brickos! People here helped me a LOT early on (you've met them here too - Jay37, Firestar, Hoddie, Graham - really, too many to name!), so I just try to pay it forward. :-)
  • edited December 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks @tons_of_bricks yes it makes sense, but if we do some spelling mistakes (sorry not native speaker) it would be great to could correct it.
    Just had a long email thread with a customer willing to buy from me, but due to my unjustified negative feedback, he was concerned of me being a ‘crook’ but luckily other buyer just left me very positive feedback recently. I would really appreciate if they review the feedback options and possibility to re-edit and modify the text at least!

For us small Butik’s it means the world to have feedback and give feedback!