Hello guys, everything fine?

Hello,

after some month on two other platform, i decieded to try out BrickOwl aswel, because I heard many good of it and i really like the layout and interface.

I synced my inventories and tried to set up everything else as good and simple as I could.

Could some experienced people look over my Store and tell me, if there some mistakes I am missing?

Would be very appreciated

Thank you very much (-:

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi Dennsi

Also quite new on using the site actively, was using BL, before the support did a witch hunt and closing as mad several accounts.

Browsed on your site was great and to support you, I asked for a quote.

Just learned last week that we need to work on the shipping and auto check-out system to have customer ordering immediately.

Kind regards,
    From Denmark
  • Welcome to BO, Dennisi - we wish you and your store great success! I took a peek, and tho I rarely buy from outside the US, you seem to have a solid inventory variety and volume which is a lot of the battle! If things are slow, suggest only ensuring your prices are falling in line with your German peers (reasonably) and that your shipping rates are all preset vs. relying on the "request a quote" option - BO customers prefer instant purchase, in general. :-)
  • Thanks for the advices. I preset the rates now more detailled (-: