Customer cannot checkout

Have just received this message from a customer. He is using a coupon I gave him in exchange of a trade and he still has 0.50 to pay. The coupon also allows free shipping. As far as I can tell this order fits within the "Parcel - Zone 2" I have set up. What am I missing?

"Step 1 - Billing information address is fine
Step 2 - Shipping address information is fine
Step 3 - It bums out, saying

"Unfortunately this store does not have any available shipping methods set up that apply to your order. You may want to try contacting them

Your order weight is 324.94g, the subtotal is EUR 42.21 and the shipping country is United Kingdom"

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My minimum order was set at €1.00 - maybe this is the problem with him having only €0.50 to pay? The voucher was for €41 though so the minimum order shouldn't be an issue. I've amended it to €0.50 just in case.
  • The shipping method issue is now fixed, it was related to the force quote on some items.

With regards to the customer needing to pay extra, that is because the coupon does not fully cover the amount of the order. Bare in mind the customer is using GBP and the coupon is in EUR
  • Many thanks for sorting.