Store is not respoding ?

Hello everyone,

I´ve made a account on start of this week, and placed a few orders.

There´s a shop, which has a dispatch time of 1-3 days.
I placed my order on monday morning, this week, and wrote an message to this shop on the next day (just to make sure if everythings fine, as it was on of my first orders)
- Sadly, i didn´t got a reply of this shop, and the order status is on "payment received" since monday.

What should I do in this situation ?

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Personally, I give them 7 days, regardless of their posted dispatch time. Then I send a polite email inquiring whether there is a problem shipping the order and when I might expect it. If I don't hear anything or see the package in the mail in another 7 days I send a slightly less polite email requesting that they contact me about the order. The next step is to file a non-shipment complaint with Paypal (to get your money back) and reporting the seller to Brickowl (to hold the seller accountable for their behavior).

You may adjust the times to suit your own personal preferences. But keep things polite and professional. Things happen that prevent quick shipment sometimes; this isn't Amazon with their seemingly unlimited warehouse capacity and staff (although some sellers sure come close!).

I'm currently dealing with a seller who didn't ship for nearly 10 days, shipped several of the wrong parts and omitted an entire lot, apologized and promised a refund, and I haven't heard anything in a week since that last note. It's rare in my experience, but it does happen here sometimes.
  • Thank you for your reply.

I‘m so embarassed, as the shop literally sent me the shipping-notice, an hour after I posted here.

Anyway, thank you for your detailed answer !
  • Welcome to BO, @Wutti ! I have been lucky enough to only have amazing buying experiences here (I am also a seller). While they were clearly slower than their stated dispatch time, I'm super glad they got your shipment out! They should have replied to your message tho, IMHO...