What parts get included in inventories for minifigs that have a Jet pack (eg IronHeart from76211)

Hello - hopefully not a dumb question and any help is appreciated - when submitting inventories for the minifigures where they have parts (in addition to the Head and Headgear, Torso, Legs) what parts get added to the minifig as a standard rule.
In the case of Ironheart from 76211 - the minifigure comes with a brick-built Jet Pack, so I'm assuming the neck bracket gets included and the rest of the Jet pack parts are not included in the minifig inventory?

Or is there a rule that helps to guide submitters in what to include - if anyone can help?

Many thanks.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My understanding is that, per the instructions, anything that is permanently assembled to the minifigure (i.e. jetpacks, brick-built backpacks, skirts, headgear accessories like plumes in a cap or visors on a helmet) should be part of the figure assembly. Anything that is held in the hands (i.e. weapon) or stands/supports would NOT be included as part of the figure.

Check figures 887607 and 125951 for examples; all the bricks that are used to create the jetpacks are included (included weapon elements that are meant to be part of the jetpack and not held in the hands). In general, however the figure ends up looking in the initial instructions where it's assembled, is how the inventory should look in Brickowl.
  • Totally agree with Oldfan... for example, several Mandalorian figures such as Boba Fett have enties that include a jetpack or do not include a jetpack. Where it gets tricky is those with brackets. I have seen formal entries where only the neck bracket is included but NOT the parts that attach to the neck bracket. I just did a Ninjago figure with that example, I forget her name (she has a mohawk)...