Order combination fee

Is it possible for the order combination fee to have its own box on the quote, and not have the fee put on the quote as a shipping cost.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Don't forget to upvote your suggestion, @Neiljones ! I added a +1. :-) This is a great idea!
  • Interesting. @Calibrick, @Neiljones did you upvote? Because it still says zero votes on my screen.
  • The “down vote” seems new and what’s driving to the negative- interesting…
  • I can’t see an up vote. Thanks for your replies
  • I'm not sure how this would work given that the fee is essentially a shipping fee. It can be positive or negative depending on the shipping method selected in the additional order, and may be higher than the fee you set if the combined shipping cost is greater than the original shipping cost.
  • This is weird, I see 2 upvotes, one of which is mine...
  • My point to having it separate from the shipping is because when buyers buy things and I have to send via a small parcel within the UK their weight limit excluding packing is 1500 gms. I have the combination fee because of PayPal charges. If a customer buys one thing and adds it to an order for 1p PayPal charge me 37p. I tell the buyers who have placed an order that they can add items up to a weight limit of 1500 g at no extra shipping cost. This is why I asked if it could have its own separate box away from the shipping cost. Because when they ask why they are paying 37 pay shipping I have to refund it because I have said there is no extra shipping cost.
This discussion has been closed.