Setting for Inventory to remove quantity 0 items

Hello,

we do automatically updated/synronize our stock between our own software and Brick Owl. Now I have recognized that all items which have been added in the past and have been sold out - now quantity 0 - remains in our inventory. If we add a new item, a new entry will be added. For example for the antenna 2569 we have 20 entries in our inventory list, but only 7 items have a quantity >0.

Question: Is there any setting we can make to delete these "0 quantity items" automatically? Or do we have to change our API request to either recycle the numbers and use and existing entry and update the quantity or delete the entries in a second step.

Best regards,
Oliver.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would contact the admin on this, using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. There may be an easy way such as a special API command. :-)
  • I'm not aware of a setting to automatically delete them but you can manually delete them all at once. On your Store Inventory page there is a filter on the left for zero quantity, then in the Mass Inventory Update you can select the Delete update type. Or on the Manage Inventory page put in zero in the Quantity filter at the top and then select the Delete update.