Keep unmatched items when transitioning from cart -> store carts

Hi,

I'm a dad who has used brickowl.com over the last year to slowly revive ~50+ lego kits from heaps and baskets of kids' legos.

I've loved using your site and it is excellent. Especially the fact that it can try to pair you up with sellers. I have also used the 'cart' as my 'master shopping list' during the process of trying to get these kits reorganized.

The only thing I would improve from my experience is that I would *retain* the items in the cart that *were not* found in the store when adding the rest of the items to individual seller carts when you click the "Add to Store Carts" button. This has forced me to save a copy of the remaining 'master list' items prior to clicking that button and then having to repopulate the initial cart/list afterwards.

So my suggestion would be to leave items in the Cart that could not be put in "Store Carts". Maybe I missed something but that has been one small thing I've seen.

Thanks,
-Jared

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It may be the methodology your are using... when I use the Wishlist function and method instead (parting out my sets/needs into one or more Wishlists), when I actually COMPLETE processing via the carts I chose to fill (it's let you juggle between different stores until you're satisfied) it asks me if I want to remove the quantities and lots from my list that I just bought....
This discussion has been closed.