Adding More Shipping methods.

Hi All,

I am pretty new to selling on Brick owl and have, I think got my head around most things. However I cannot seem to add more the the one shipping method, clearly I am doing something wrong, it’s driving me crazy🙄.

I have enabled 3 different options for large letter, small parcel and request a quote but when I look at my shop compared to others it only shows the letter post option at £1.85. This is becoming a problem as I have had a couple of items too large to go via this method.

It it better to go by weight as I am doing or the order value total.

Also is it normal to not be left feedback by a buyer or even have the buyer mark as received? As a buyer I leave feedback as soon as I unpack my delivery……?

Helpppppp😃

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You can add weight bands to each shipping method (so, I think Royal Mail have three or four for a large letter?), so you can do this if you want. Simply click on the shipping method in your shipping settings and scroll to the bottom where you can add another weight band. If you only have one price, that is why everything shows as £1.85, but if you add more bands then this will be reflected on the catalog listing.

As far as feedback is concerned, don't sweat it; here on BO you'll find between 20-30% of your orders will receive feedback or acknowledgment of delivery. I take the approach that a customer will contact me if there's any issues, otherwise it's all good!
  • Thankyou for your help, I think I have finally done it.
  • @Bayleemorgan glad to have helped in some way - best of luck!