This weeks update brings BrickOwl orders to BLS Manager, Manage your BrickLink and BrickOwl orders with ease, and pick one or multiple orders at the same time!
Existing BLS Manager users can add BrickOwl in Tools - Options - Marketplaces - Add Marketplace, you do need to set up InSpaceSync in ReadOnly or FullSync mode for the best experience.
InSpaceSync is used to convert BrickOwl items numbers, translate colors, and lookup deleted lots in audit history. https://inspacesoftware.com
There are some gotchas:
- For now a BrickLink store is required.
- BLS Manager only shows BrickLink images.
- Older BO orders, or orders with deleted lots that are not in audit history, will show no image.
- BO lots with no BrickLink counterpart might not show an image, depending on if the BOID can be converted to BL or not.
- The buyer's order message is shown in BLSM, other mailbox messages are not!
- You can post feedback once, BLSM will not show feedback posted on the website.
BrickOwl lots will show the lot ID and item number in the description.
Any feedback, suggestions or bug reports are welcome!