307407 Minifigure with hair

I've just sold fig 307407 (which comes from set 60253). The fig should have a hair piece and the image on the set shows him with hair. But the fig I had was with a helmet. I checked and it's because my listing came from BL which has him listed with a helmet.

I checked with BL but it appears the building instructions show him being built with a helet and not hair. So I am unsure how this one lays but anyone else who sells the same fig which has been synced from BL will have the same issue. Luckily I had a different fig I was able to rob the hair from.

Just thought I'd bring this up as an awareness but not sure which is right, box image or instructions.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Looking at the set, this minifig actually comes with BOTH items (helmet and hair). If you look at the official LEGO set image, it actually shows the fig with hair in some, and helmet with others. I suggest simply modifying the catalog entry to ADD the helmet to the minifigure inventory with a note to admin that this fig comes with both head elements. :-) And perhaps a note under description that this fig should include both - ideally a new pic that shows both also (e.g., have the helmet or hair NEXT to the fig in the image).
  • As far as I can see we don't have a BL ID on this item, as they have a different inventory. Could you confirm how you syncronised the item?
  • Hi Lawrence, I now use Brick Freedom and it would have syned BLID CTY1138
  • Ah, in the first instance you will likely want to contact them to let them know they have it matched incorrectly. Our catalog often differs from BL and we only link up IDs when items match exactly.
  • @Lawrence no probs will send them a message today