Bricksync ceased to function. Help?

I've tried everything I can think of, and doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere.

Getting this error. No clue what it means or how to fix. Any help appreciated!

NFO: Resolving any missing BOID in tracked inventory...
WARNING: State file is over 12 hours old (37 hours old).
WARNING: For safety of your data, we will save a backup of the current BrickLink inventory to disk.
INFO: Fetching the BrickLink Inventory...
BL JSON PARSER: Error, unknown item completeness "c", offset 322555
JSON PARSER: Error, token 7 when token 13 was expected, offset 322555
JSON Parse Errors Encountered
WARNING: BrickLink JSON Parse Error - Saving server reply (655+4298831 bytes) at path "data\errors-2022-08-11\01469.txt".
WARNING: Bad reply from server, trying again shortly...
BL JSON PARSER: Error, unknown item completeness "c", offset 322555
JSON PARSER: Error, token 7 when token 13 was expected, offset 322555
JSON Parse Errors Encountered
WARNING: BrickLink JSON Parse Error - Saving server reply (655+4298831 bytes) at path "data\errors-2022-08-11\01470.txt".
WARNING: Bad reply from server, trying again shortly...
ERROR: Too many connection errors, giving up.
ERROR: Failed to retrieve BrickLink inventory.
ERROR: Fatal error encountered.
ERROR: Exiting now.
Press Enter to exit...

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Mmmm, I'm no expert by any means but I'm sure I have encountered the "unknown item completeness" error before. Maybe ensuring all your entries for "item completeness" (or Condition on BL) are in uppercase letters? I know it sounds ridiculous, as if that small detail could be the problem, but I'm sure this happened to me before and once I changed it from 'c' to 'C' on BL then it worked fine and the galaxy was at peace.

Of course you've probably already tried that and it didn't help in which case please ignore my ramblings.

Hope you get it sorted.
  • That could be it. I'll have to check that. Thanks!
  • @Captain.M nailed it thanks! Couldn't change "c" with "C" had to delete the lot but sorted 👍
  • Yeah now that you mention it I think I had to do the same and create new lots, most annoying.

Glad you got it sorted 👍
  • If I remember correctly from other posts you could also change condition from complete to something else and then change it back to C. But deleting the lot and adding it again also works.