How do I print shipping labels??

Hi all! I just opened my store and got my first orders but I can't figure out how to print the shipping labels. There doesn't seem to be an option anywhere for them. I set up the Shipping Settings already for weight. I've googled and looked through the help and forums and can't figure it out! On Etsy it was very simple. I have a printer that I print me labels out on - not a label printer.
Thank you for your help!!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • NM I figured it out - They want you to ship through PayPayl but it never mentioned that anywhere. And I have no way to delete this question for some reason either so it remains here for all eternity for others who also can't figure out how to print labels :)
  • Hi - for the UK we have a Click and Drop Royal Mail option but I think that is UK only.

If you use Brick Freedom as a Syncing service, they are starting to add post integration for various countries, just UK currently but more being added
  • If it wasn't for you and this post I would gave up. So thanks so much for the help. I commented on this so you do feel alone. Lol