Quest For Makuta board/adventure game

I have a couple of these I want to list for sale, and I’m confused (or the catalog needs adjusting).

I see three possible entries, one is minimalist, and the other two may be duplicates of one another.

BO # 508931 - this one does not say European, and I suspect it could be for the US/North America version (RoseArt 31390, with LEGO logo on box).

BO # 444410 - says Adventure game European version

BO # 170987 - says Adventure game European version

How is this best sorted out ?

TIA

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited August 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    444410 is the instructions for 170987 (both have a release date of 1999 and both are connected via the catalog grid) and this appears to be the same European version listed on BL. 170897 is also inventoried here. There are two entries on BL for a North American version, one a regular box and one a collector's tin. I suspect that 508931 relates to the regular version, and came out in 2001 (so matching the date here on BO). The tin is here and is 182117, also released in 2001.

At first glance it would appear that the contents are the same, whichever version, but even on BL the pictures for the North American version differ between the regular and collector's tin!

If you drop a line to admin, they can confirm (or not!) the BOIDs and BLIDs match.

Hope this helps
  • I have submitted some additional details and images for BO # 508931.