29685pb01 is up for deletion

Hi,

I want to upload a Gray Bunny to my store, which is item; 29685pb01 from BrickStore XML. But BrickOwl has it under 29685p01 (without a b) -> https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-bunny-33026-49584

When I do the import I get the following information:

Could not create lot for 29685pb01 with error Item is scheduled for deletion

Any reason why this item name is different? All help is much appreciated!

Kind regards,
nerdgeek

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Looks like the Medium Stone Grey one has a different design ID (there is a related link in the catalog grid to 68554) and according to BO this requires a separate listing, whereas BL seem happy to have it lumped together. Without ever seeing either I don't know what the difference between the two is, but I can see it's going to result in syncing issues. Best advice would be to drop a line to admin for further info. As someone who only sells on BO a part of me would say we don't all have to do things the BL way, but I can also see syncing issues. BL don't recognize 68554, so maybe they need to amend their catalog ;-)
  • edited August 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for this informatin. I will tag an admin:

@Lawrence maybe something for you to checkout?
  • As far as I can see the white and gray have slightly different face patterns so we have them as seperate items. If someone has an image of both and could show they're the same we could merge those.