Set numbers?

Hello everyone, I was given a box of Lego, it’s all mixed in and no instructions.
However a few parts were still attached to others so I’m guessing they part of the same set/s.
Please can you help me identifying what sets they could be? 3 sets in total. See photos.
Any help would be appreciated. I’m struggling to know where to start.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think the green leg arrangement is from set 31058 Mighty Dinosaurs and the blue one could be from set 70652 Stormbringer. The other bit I'm not sure about - quite common parts that appear in numerous sets.
  • Other set could be 75183 Darth Vader Transformation, but this doesn't seem to contain a 2x8 plate in green according to the inventory here, but certainly looks like it could be from that set. Of course, someone could have just stuck the plate on...
  • One way to start is to pick the most unique part and see what sets it comes in in that color... then try to see which of those also contain the other parts. That is how I would start. :-) I almost felt at a glance that one pic could have been from the Doctor Who TARDIS ideas set if it's not from Darth Vader transformation? The shape reminds me of the TARDIS interior, but I did not look at the inventory.
  • Hi Jay37, thank you so much for both your comments. Nice one, you were spot on with all 3 sets. I’ve just managed to build the dinosaur one. :)
    Thanks again, I really appreciate all your help.
  • Hi Calibrick, thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciated your help.
    Having seen another members comments and yours I took a look and it does look like it’s from the Darth Vader transformation. So you were right, so thank you.
  • @Speciosa glad I was of some help!!