What does "Store lot with default price" mean?

Hello,

It's the first time that we have an item which is shown on our Store Dashboard under Tasks with the entry "Store lot with default price". What does this mean?

We have added this item like all other thousends of items automatically with our api. We do not see any difference between this set (42125) and our other sets.

Any idea is welcome.
Best regards,
Oliver.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My first thought was if the set was added and there was no sale comparison price based on your settings (e.g. 6 month average), then it defaults to '99.00'. Obviously if it were a part then it would need some attention, but I assume the same happens with a set. I can see from your store that you have changed the price but did you do that immediately, or did you go back later on? Could be this message will disappear of it's own accord. Never seen it myself, so all speculation.
  • I think Jay's guess is solid - I manually add all parts via BO. When I add a new lot, it defaults to the average price in the system. When I create a new lot that no one else has for sale, it defaults the price to $99.00 and I have to set it - this is likely that notification so you can go change your price. :-)
  • Hmm, that's really funny. Now the message has disappeared after 2 days. My default price for items is only 0.01€ and there is (as far as I can see) no other fields for different categories. We have set the price to 99€ in our database which is synchronized to Brick Owl. If this was the random price - this was just a coincidence.
    Anyhow, now the message has gone. Maybe was something with the update time in the background at Brick Owl. We can see a message like "your currently updated item will be visible soon" when we have uploaded automatically an item and directly try to see it in our inventory. But this message leaves normally within a few seconds.

Very mistery.