Need help on colour identification

This one is for the old timers.
Does anyone remember the toysrus buckets ( 4679 )from around 2005 ?
These had a box attached with500 extra bricks
I am staring at 2 colours of 2 x 4 bricks that have been stored away in clip seal bags for the last 17 years.
Why ?
Because then I could not identify their colours.
Can anyone help me put here ?
I suspect that they are Lilac and Lavender/ medium lavender.

Can anyone conform this ?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Can't confirm for definite, but BL's inventory for the TRU box (not sure if it's inventoried here) does contain one brick in Lilac. Doesn't seem to appear in any other set in this color. Have never seen the color in person, so not sure how close it is to Medium Lavender or Lavender. The latest BL catalog newsletter has Lilac as a new color, so how it appears in a set from way back is an anomaly. Any chance you could post a photo? I collect 3001s, so would be interested in adding this to my collection if it is indeed Lilac ;-)
  • I take it you talking about these https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-bricks-and-creations-tub-set-4679-1/inventory if so follow that link and it has a complete breakdown of the main tub and the free 500 bricks
  • That is the tub but there were 2 different boxes
    It is very probably the one that isn’t’ inventories on Bricklink that would hold the answer.

Can I post a photo here ?
  • I have posted a photo on the Bricklink forum
  • I have confirmation on the Lilac ones. The others are still debatable between lavender and medium lavender
    Listing the lilac ones is going to be difficult as there is no price guide here or on Bricklink