2 BL ID entered for part

https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-dark-tan-bird-watcher-legs-with-hiking-boots

BrickSync is having trouble finding this part to sync. I suspect it's cause it has 2 BL IDs associated with it.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you go to the edit tab my suggestion would be to tick to have both existing BLIDs removed (as we aren't able to see them), and create a new BLID at the same time with the correct one. Maybe add a note too explaining why you're doing it. Hopefully this should be actioned fairly swiftly.
  • We have a lot of items with multiple BL IDs so that shouldn't be an issue. Could you expand on when you say "BrickSync is having trouble finding this part to sync"?
  • try this command:

owlresolve 970c00pb1309

It should resolve to 355719, then do:

blmaster on

blmaster off
  • Thanks Stellar I tried that command, I got a list of 36 other items that need BLIDs but it didn't resolve this one that's causing trouble.

Lawrence when I do a BLMaster on / BLMaster off I am getting the following in the console:

INFO: Updating BrickOwl inventory, 2 lots are pending for update.
    WARNING: BrickOwl HTTP Error - Saving server reply (446+51 bytes) at path "data\errors-2022-07-01\00779.txt".
    WARNING: Error creating BrickOwl item "970c00pb1309", color 69.
    WARNING: It's possible we may have cached an old BOID for this BLID. Try updating the BLID<->BOID translation cache by typing owlqueryblid -f 970c00pb1309.
    WARNING: The operation was rejected by BrickOwl. A further sync will attempt the operation again.

The logs show this error: {"error":{"status":"Invalid BOID, item not found"}}

I'm just trying to fix this error.

UPDATE: I reran the owlqueryblid command after the owlresolve and it made the update. I'm all good now. Thank you for the help.
  • Oh I wrote the command wrong, it should have been: owlqueryblid -f 970c00pb1309

owlresolve is to check all unresolved ones only.