Packing Dimensions

Is it possible to add a manual packing dimension for one of your items? I have an instruction manual I am unable to sell as message is does not ship to GB. This is because the dimensions are outside of my parcel options. The dimensions for the manual are out and I've submitted a request with correct sizes but wondered if I am able to add a manual entry myself that takes immediate effect.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I don't think there's a quick method. If you've submitted the dimensions I think you have to wait for approval. Does it not force a 'Request Shipping Quote' in the meantime?
  • I'm unsure Jay, I'll check that out.
  • Is there a way to see what the dimensions are for a particular item? I have a customer who has been trying to purchase (BOID 395854) 4730 instructions for a few days now and I am unable to help them as it just says unable to ship to GB. I've clicked force quote and that doesn't do anything and I've submitted the dimensions I have here but still no joy. Not sure how to go forward. Thanks for any help..
  • Do you have the Request a Quote shipping method enabled? It doesn't show on your delivery page
  • The only way I know to see the dimensions of instructions is via the 'Edit' tab.
  • Talking about dimensions lm trying to put the dimensions in for item no 3058 which is a plate 6x16 with cut out and dimensions are 4.8 cm x 12.8 cm x 0.5 cm and l can,t seem to fine where to put them unlike other items please could someone help and advice many thanks cindy.
  • Edit tab on the main item entry. If you don't see that option (for example if you're viewing on a mobile device) it'll be under the 'three sausages' (!) icon, and from there select Dimensions.
  • Thanks for that Jay l will give it a try cindy
  • It might also be that you’re trying to add dimensions to a specific colour of an item. If that’s the case there will be a message about this at the top of the edit form.