Instructions or no instructions - That is...

The Question :-D

i thought we had a topic about this before, but i can not find it.
Anyway. Simply, i have a seller with no less than 30+ kilo of lego, in a "star wars / Technic" lot.
BUT he has no instructions what so ever for the bunch. So i am really in doubt if i should be it or not.

So the question that i was searching for.
Buying a set without instructions... Is that a no go, or would "you" buy it, because we can find the instructions on Lego.com !

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If it's a great deal, sure! You can also if you really want probably find someone selling just the instructions here on BO - I turn those over quite well. :-)
  • Sure, but then the shipping and general price for the set, might go way up. If i need to order from more than 1 store, to get instructions i am missing.
  • Fair point... I think there are many folks tho that sell used sets listed as "incomplete" and simply note that instructions and box are not provided with a link to where to download them. I have certainly bought used sets (my original UCS AT-ST is a great example) in that condition and have been quite happy with the transaction. :-)
  • I've sold a fair few sets where I didn't have the instructions - doesn't seem to bother most people as like you said they can easily be found online.