Sending images in messaging/exchange email info in message

Hi, I am wanting to send an image of a shipping receipt to a customer but cannot seem to paste a copy into the message?
I was communicating with the customer to exchange direct emails to send it that way but that info seems to be “redacted” in the message both from her and me.
When I try to send a message to her BO I’d/email it’s not recognised as a valid email….
Help please? :)
Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you use your email client to send a reply, you can attach an image.
  • Thanks! I must be missing something then on the client email—I copied the BO email into my email and it won’t recognise it—
  • If you've already received a message from this customer, you should have a copy of that email in your email client. You should be able to reply to that and include the image as an attachment.
  • We’ve only communicated through the BO message fornat
  • Normally a copy of all messages (and orders) is send to your e-mail.
    From that you should be able to respond to the message, that respons can include images and will be send to the buyer (also as e-mail).
    Maybe check your e-mail address in your profile to see if it is correct.

"When I try to send a message to her BO I’d/email it’s not recognized as a valid email…."
    The [email protected] (garblybarbly is in fact a bunch of letters, numbers and characters) should be an usable address.
    Question is what is telling you that it isn't?
    Is it your mail program before you you hit send, or do you get an error in return after sending.
  • Question did the order show a mobile number phone on it. IF so food for thought send the cust a text message with the pic of the shipping receipt via SMS.
  • I just submitted a proposal to be able to reply to a BO message with an image under certain constraints... if you like the idea, please upvote it! :-) I too have had to do the workarounds, exactly as noted here.