Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We are adding inventory everyday, come and see us. Thank you!
  • Welcome to BO, @coupleoldbricks !! We wish you and your store great success and loads of fun! And I love your icon, that is super sweet and adorable. :-)
  • Thank you @Calibrick for your kind words...please let us know if there is anything in our policy that we need to improves.
  • Welcome! Selling Lego here is a blast. But if I can make an observation, your prices are crazy high. At least for the sets anyway. I didn't really look too deep at your other items. Most of your sets are 2-3x's more than what they sell for on Amazon or just about any other store. That is not necessarily a bad thing if you can handle very few sales on those for a while. Possibly until those sets retire and become worth more. And the market for boxes, sticker sheets and instructions is not large. You will get some sales for those items, but they don't go quick. The money is in parts and minifigures. Selling parts takes more time and space, but in the end, it's worth it. Another observation I made was on your minimum buy of $5. Just my opinion, but that seems a bit high for what you have in your inventory. If you had a lot more inventory $5 would be ok, but you may get more sales with say a $1 or $2 minimum at this time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
  • @Papa Pearson Thank you for your feedbacks, we are continuously adding inventory on our store. there will be more price friendly items added.