Export To Brickstore

Please... O please make this doable :(... *tear

I don't want this to sell on BL or anything i just want it to edit my invintory and other edit it without having to mess with the live site till i know its right... please :(

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added

• It ain't compatible backwardsly… too much difference in names and numbers

Somebody somewhere sometime ago was "working on" a BS type app for use here - but that was some time ago…

Most of the programmer types have figured out the API to do their thing.

Me I'm in the same boat… maybe one day?

You can still ADD/upload using BS - I think as long as you don't update the BS database (correction??), that way you can modify existing store items price wise etc.
  • It seems that if you can change the part numbers coming in you could also do it exporting. Just have to export to a BS format... .bsx or something I think. Just have to have the system change the part numbers on the way out. It already knows them since it converts coming in... just have to reverse it.
  • If you had multiple stockrooms here you could mess with, move things to and fro, and add to like the way the inventory editing here works, would it solve most the concerns you are voicing?
  • I have to disagree. We were once able to download XML files to update our BrickLink inventory. Those same style files would also work to import into Brickstore and Brickstock. The current XML is not the correct format and will not work.

PP