Paypal

This is the reply I got from PayPal when I asked about linking my account to eBay , brickowl and bricklink.
Thank you for that information, Neil. I understand you how to receive payments on your PayPal account from the items that you sells on a websites. I can sense the importance of this matter to you and I'll be more than happy to assist you.
As for this one, please be guided that receiving money with PayPal is easy. All you need is a PayPal account with a confirmed email address.

Your email address is the only thing somebody needs to send you money. As soon as the payment has been credited to your PayPal account, we will notify you by email. You may then withdraw the funds to your bank account straight away or keep the money in your PayPal account to use for future payments.
With regards to receiving payments from eBay sales, please note that on Jan 2018, eBay would begin to manage the end to end payments experience on their platform. eBay UK will begin to move their Business Sellers from PayPal to eBay Managed Payments.
Under this buyers and seller will no longer transact directly. Instead, buyers would pay eBay and the you as the seller would receive pay-outs from eBay to your bank account.
Then we PayPal will no longer see these transaction on your end. But the still PayPal will listed as an available payment option on eBay. Additionally, you can still use PayPal as your payment processor, it's just that eBay and PayPal has separate their own way when it comes to managing payments. eBay manage their payment by their own way and using their own platform.
Lastly, once a seller moves over to Managed Payments, they will no longer receive direct payments into their PayPal account. PayPal payments will flow into an eBay omnibus account and eBay will pay the seller into their bank account.
If you want to know more regarding this it would be best to contact eBay directly at 0345 355 3229 Open Mon-Fri 8.00-22.00, Sat-Sun 9.00-18.00 for further information and assistance regarding this matter.
With regards to receiving payments from bricklink, if your buyer sent you a payment using their PayPal account and used your email address that was registered on your PayPal account, the money will be available on your PayPal pending balance/balance. However, if they have a different way of receiving payments on their platform I would suggest to get intouch with them directly to get this clarified.
Rest assured that if your buyer, sent you a payment on your email address that was registered on your PayPal account, you'll be notify immediately and you'll see the money on your pending balance. But if it's from eBay, as mentioned there's a possibility that you might not see the payment on your balance as they have their own end to end platform when it comes to managing payments.
I'm confident this information has been helpful and I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.
Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. You may close the conversation by selecting End Message.