UK Postage

Hey UK sellers.

Just a reminder that Post Office prices are going up 8-10% on Monday, so you may need to adjust your postage bands.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Also noticed that postage to Europe is being split into three bands. Haven't yet decided if I'll follow this or keep as one overall rate.
  • @Jay37 is Brick Owl going to support those bands (like it does USPS zones) are will you have to make three rate sheets based on groups of countries ?
  • @nita_rae That I don't know, I'm afraid. I'm going to have a sit down in the morning and make any changes to my rates then. If the difference between the three bands is significant I may do custom bands, otherwise I'll leave it be and simply adjust for the more expensive band. Admittedly this disadvantages those countries in the cheaper bands, but realistically I don't really have many European orders. Could be a chicken/egg scenario, so tailoring may increase orders, but may not!
  • edited April 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @nita_rae So I went down the 'Keep it simple' route! I've left Europe as one rate across all three new zones as I couldn't face replicating several weight bands across letters and parcels, all with slightly different rates, three times. It could be that this is purely a UK/Royal Mail distinction anyway, so other countries shipping to Europe may still have only one zone to deal with.