How much you pay sorters?

Hey everyone! I was wondering how much do you guys pay sorters? I'm trying to make a chart of how much the average person pays. Thanks in advance! And if you have any catalogers how much you pay them. If I collect enough data I will share if any of you want it.

-Phil

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • A living wage, plus a 401K and a retirement plan ... because I am the sorter :smiley:
  • lol. I would sort it myself as well but I sadly don't have the time.
  • I think wages vary alot in each region. Shouls just look up what wages are or what u find suitable.
  • @nita_rae +1, me too! Plus all the food I can eat. ;-) I would love to pay sorters and increase my store's restock time (increasing orders in the process), but I simply do not make enough profit to make that investment worthwhile, based on my analysis (since we donate 10% right off the top to charity). Right now, due to rising LEGO costs, we're running at only about 30%-ish profit margin - while well-above typical toy sales profit (which is 23-27% in the US last I read), it's a dramatic drop from the early days of pushing 400% profit! :-)