Bulk Inventory Update Type: Colour

Hello,

I’ll start by saying I’m happy to be edified on any existing ways to update inventory in bulk to a different colour, just haven’t found a way myself yet.

If it doesn’t exist, please vote for this so it can be seen and hopefully worked on!

I’m sure there are plenty others out there, or not, who in the early days made mistakes identifying part colours. Particularly with the grays.

I know it’s a rookie error, but I added inventory as Light Gray, before learning it’s a retired colour and new parts are in Medium Stone Gray now instead. Doesn’t help that I’m colour blind. So I can only see that I can fix the issue by removing them individually and adding the correct ones individually.

I believe there are other scenarios where this might be helpful. Say you sell a bunch of parts in one colour and they sell. The next lot you get in stock is a different colour. Instead of creating all new listings, you could just update the parts in bulk by colour. Then, if you’re inclined, you can bulk update again by price to remedy any difference in price for harder to find colours.

Anyways, hope y’all are having a lovely day :)
This discussion has been closed.