What are you up to this weekend?

Hi fellow Owlers!

I’m discovering this forum is somewhat active, so in lieu of a subreddit, here I am to part of the community!

Thought I’d get the ball rolling with a general ‘what’s up in your world this weekend?’ to get to know some of you! :)

I can get the ball rolling…

This weekend there will be dog walking, Lego building, journaling and inventory uploading in store for me. Depending on my partner, we might go for a drive somewhere, but Omicron is doing its thing at the moment, so some events have been rescheduled, so we’ll play it by ear.

Cheers, Sam

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to Brick Owl Sam! I actually don't have much going on this weekend. I have a couple of shifts for my job (at a pizzeria), and I will probably go on a couple walks, add compartment numbers for a bunch of lots in my store, and edit the BO catalog. I'm getting really close to 1,000 points to put my store on the homepage.
  • For me, sorting two big boxes of now-cleaned Technics and continuing to add more Slopes inventory already sorted out. And watching this week's "The Book of Boba Fett", no doubt. I'm a PC gaming widow, so tend to have a lot of time over weekends... and I'm finishing up for myself the Amusement Park Roller Coaster (the big one) for my own LEGO display! :-)
  • Hopefully I'm too busy pulling orders to do much of anything else. But I plan to part out some sets. That should get about 5000 parts into the store. I have some bins to hang too. I also hope to get some more minifigs added to the Ebay store.
  • Hi @ChunkLi and welcome to BrickOwl!
    Great that you are excited to join this community- there are so many lovely folk here!
    This weekend we will be finishing an alternative build to Corner Garage that is among many we have purchased from talented MOCers on Rebrickable. In addition, one of our group of All LEGO All the Time is in the bad weather of the Northeast, so we just sent out the Friends Grand Hotel to keep the young ones engaged early next week and then they will do the Rebrickable modular hotel from the same parts. After that, more executive skill involved to put all the parts from that set back into the LEGO numbered bags- that should keep them busy 😉
  • @One_Click_Off, the two of you are such a class act!! Sending LEGO to keep little ones busy to friends during the horrible weather is super kind!