More detail behind views?

Hello, me again!

Overnight it seems like I’ve received some organic views, as the view count to my store jumped a little. Still no sales though.

I’m wondering if there’s a way to drill-through into the views to see if any specific items/lots were viewed?

I’m wondering if there are any particular items gaining attention, but that I may have inadvertently priced too high, or something else.

Appreciate any thoughts or suggestions :)

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • To my knowledge, the best we can do is see the most-searched items for on our store, on the bottom-right of the main dashboard.

Be patient, it takes time, but that first sale WILL come!!! :-)
  • edited February 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    In short, no. Try to think of your store like a physical store; page views are people browsing, carts are those who've picked up a basket and put things in (but equally may put things back!), and an order is a sale. I think it's just for info only and I'm sure it's been discussed about some kind of analysis of views, but I really wouldn't overthink it. There'll no doubt be weekly trends (maybe more views at a weekend) as well as seasonal (longer winter days mean more time indoors with LEGO).
  • @ChunkLi

> if there’s a way to drill-through into the views to see if any specific items/lots were viewed

Not without having store level access to Google Analytics (which I do not believe is available on BO). I've seen some evidence that BO has that ability at the site level, but not at the store level.
  • @ChunkLi
    On your “storefront” there is a set of items under “Most Viewed”
    This should give you a look at items buyers have navigated to most frequently and it changes over time from visits to your store.
    The number of views is Page views, so each visitor may have arrived there from a part search buy view or a wishlist group of store carts and then browsed from your left-hand menu.
    Early, when opening a store, you may encounter a large jump in the number of page views and this is most likely due to a bot accessing your inventory to load to another search engine.