Growth

I've been waiting to announce the moment and now I've missed it by over 600. BrickOwl has well over 10,000 users now. Way to go Lawrence!

Brian

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That's awesome! --Sooo, where does one find this information?

Katie
  • Brute force URL testing. :-)
  • Ahhh, so I'm left taking your word for it ;)
  • If you receive an order from a new user, hover over their user name. At the bottom of your screen it will show their number. Just had an order from user 10659. In the last 2 hours and 24 minutes at least 64 new members have joined. Woohoo! Lawrence people are finding Brick Owl. Congratulations on a job very well done!
    Melissa
  • Thanks Melissa, It took me a second to even see it.
    -- I shall enjoy using it from now on.

user 1075
  • edited February 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Awesome!

Just for fun...

User 1 - ljames28
    2 to 59 - Doesn't exist
    60 - test
    61 - t2t
    62 to 70 - Doesn't exist
    71 - gimmeastore :D
    72 to 76 - Doesn't exist
    77 - lawrence
    78 & 79 don't exist
    80 - SteubenBricks
    81 - nilsmelker
    82 - me :)

I remember that my first password here was 'password' since I was wondering if this was a legit site. ;)
  • When I click and hold on your name on my iPad I get this.
    Profile/3/top_brick. So were you the 3rd store to open?
    I'm 291, I joined end of June or July.
    Allrightbricks is 93
    Johnsma2000 is 241
    Dagsbricks is 30
  • Nope, those are forum-only profiles. I didn't know I was 3rd, thought I had joined the forum much later.

To view the brickowl user profiles you have to go into my forum profile, click my store name on the left column, and then my profile name in my store.

Or - http://brickowl.com/user/82 and play with the number in the end.
    Brute force URL testing. :-)
    I need to learn from your elegance Brian. :P
  • Ha! If I was elegant I would have written a python script. That would be fun but I haven't got the time to do that.
  • I've been waiting to announce the moment and now I've missed it by over 600. BrickOwl has well over 10,000 users now. Way to go Lawrence!

Brian
    … 3 days later just got an order member # 10977 - just signed up - definitely going strong! =D>