Do any Stores on BrickOwl stock Mega Bloks parts?

I love Lego. My son loves Lego. We enjoyed building Wilko Blox kits and other similar sets when he was younger, but now it just has to be real Lego for us.
Until last year, that is, when we got hold of a few Mega Bloks "Halo" and "Call of Duty" sets. My son loves them - especially as they feature some interestingly different bricks. I'm impressed with the poseable, realistic figures they do. Apart from one boxed Call of Duty vehicle, all the sets we've acquired are incomplete, so we'd love to find the bits to finish them off. I could always try eBay, but people always seem to ask ridiculous prices for things on eBay.
I did search on Brick Owl, just in case any Stores also do Mega Bloks, but couldn't find any.

So my question is: do any Brick Owl Stores also stock Mega Bloks parts?

While I'm asking, does anyone here stock Wilko Blox parts? While they're not made to the same quality as Lego parts, Wilko Blox do some handy "reverser" plates that for some reason Lego won't make.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • No, stores here must only sell LEGO - I think it would be against the terms and conditions of running a store on Brick Owl.
  • I LOVE the Halo sets - one of my favorite builds is the Forward Unto Dawn ship. :-) As Jay noted though, BO is strictly LEGO only. Good luck on finding your needed parts!
  • I'm considering to branch out to different brands or toys at a later stage, but of course there should be a demand for the items too. Lego - obviously - has a massive fanbase, which makes it easy these days to find the parts that you need. I haven't done research on Mega Bloks, but it's safe to assume it's not as big as Lego. But then again, if the demand is there, I might jump on it. Just not on this platform of course!
  • edited February 2022 Vote Up0Vote Down
    In my opinion, everything except for genuine LEGO is just a piece of junk! In fact, in my own LEGO collection, I went through EVERY part and sorted out all of the "Fegos" (that's what I like to call them) since they just don't connect the same way as LEGOs do. Plus, they are made out of really cheap plastic.
  • If you ever wanted to shift your BO content onto your own web site (so you can sell other items using a different store software) yet still stay on BO, BO does offer a whitelist feature where you can embed your BO store into your own web site for a monthly fee. So you could split your web site up, kind of like how Kingdom Brick Supply does (they have a link on their home page to their internal LEGO resale store, a different link for the displays cases they sell, and so on).