Figures

Hi. I create a missing minifigures for a Super Mario Bowser's Airship Set 71391. How I can check that was approved or not. Thank you

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You should get an email when it is approved or denied.
  • @vegitt I have seen an email about one being denied, but never about an approval. When they are approved, they move out of the pending column (and you accrue Catalog points).
  • You do get an approval email if it's a brand new item (for example a stickered part that wasn't previously on the catalog), but not sure if the creation of a Minifigure works the same way. I've never had one with a minibuild, so guessing not with a Minifigure either.
  • I could swear I received an approval email for a new minibuild entry (I added the UCS ISD name plate last year)...? My memory is far from perfect though!

If it's been a reasonably amount of time (a week), you can certainly click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen and respectfully follow up?
  • @Calibrick Ha, now I'm beginning to doubt myself and maybe I have received a minibuild approval email! I did a whole batch of reclassifying Belville figures into minibuilds but that was simply moving from one category to another, rather than creating from scratch, and don't recall emails for those so that could be why I'm not certain.
  • I can assure you that creation of any new items, including figures generates an email. Updates to existing items do not generate an email unless its declined.
  • @Jay37, I don't think we get emails for modifying categories, adding tags, dimension mods, and so on, so that could explain it! :-)